Sunday, January 28, 2018

Petal Palette Happy Wishes Birthday Card


I had a wonderful time in my stamping room today!  I made 3 videos, participated in the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com and got ready to have my stamping neighbors over for a stamping afternoon next Sunday. Phew!  I was busy but really feel accomplished! 

My card today is for the SCS FS challenge.  I also made a video, please see below for the link on how I made the card.

Stamps:  Petal Palette, Happy Wishes
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black, Old Olive
Paper:  Whisper White, Old Olive
Misc:  Stampin' Blends in Old Olive (light & dark), Pink Pirouette (Light & Dark), Petals and More Framelites


Here's the video


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful week!  Make sure to stop by later this week for additional videos and projects!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

No comments: