Sunday, February 16, 2014

Wedding Flowers



I made this card this morning for today's Featured Stamper challenge on SCS.  I am going to use it for one of my clients who is getting married in a couple of weeks.  I had fun punching out the "Petite Petals" flowers by SU using the matching stamp set and punch.  The greenery is stamped using the "Little Branches" stamp set by Gina K.   The sentiment is from the same Gina K set.

Stamps:  Petite Petals (SU), Little Branches (Gina K)
Paper:  Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Pistachio Pudding, Pink Passion
Ink:  Pink Passion, Pistachio Pudding
Misc:  Petite Petals punch, oval punch, ribbon, embossing folder, pearls

I'm so excited to have tomorrow off for Presidents' day.  I hope to spend the day stamping and maybe even doing some stitching.

Have a great week!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

No comments: