Saturday, February 8, 2014

Rooster Cards



These are some rooster cards I made for last Sunday's Featured Stamper over on SCS.  They were both so much fun to make.  I'm not a real rooster fan, but could easily become one!  LOL

Top Card:

Stamps:  Flaps My Wattle, Chicken Wire by MFP, Teeny Tiny Wishes by SU
Paper:  Corn Husk, Early Espresso
Ink:  Early Espresso
Misc:  Spectrum Noir Pens, punches, buttons, washi tape, bakers twine

Bottom Card:

Stamps:  Rustic Rooster, Warmest Regards by SU
Paper:  Corn Husk, More Mustard, Crate Paper DP
Ink:  More Mustard
Misc:  punch, nesties, Sizzix

They're calling for snow here today, but less than an inch accumulation.  We'll see if we get any.  The weather man hasn't been right yet on our snow!

Have a wonderful weekend of stamping and crafting!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the papers you have used.

Anne said...

Gosh these are wonderful! I love them to bits! Bravo!