Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Easy Floral Thank You Note



I made a few of these cards to use as thank you notes for my clients.  I used the large flower and stamped off once before stamping to make the background a little lighter.  I used the leaf motif and stamped it on the envelope to dress it up a little bit.

Stamps:   Love and Prayers by Gina K, Teeny Tiny Wishes by SU
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Crisp Cantalope
Ink:  Crisp Cantalope
Misc:  none

We're suppose to get snow tonight and tomorrow.  I kind of hope we do get a lot so that I can play hooky from work tomorrow and stamp!  LOL  For those of you who live south of me, I hope you are safe and warm at home!  It sounds like the south is getting really hammered.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

No comments: