Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Paper Doll--MFP aHC Blog Hop Day 1


Today is the first day of our Blog Hop at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  We are featuring the stamp set "Paper Doll".  For the paper doll, I glued together 3 pieces of 140 lb CS, then stamped the paper doll image and cut her out.  I stamped her business suit and colored it with my Spectrum Noir Pens.  I added some pearls to complete her outfit.

Please join our blog hop HERE.  We will be featuring the Paper Doll and all her clothes this week.  (7-9 January).  Next week we will have the other 3 sets that we are releasing featured.

Stamps:  Paper Doll
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth 140lb & 80 lb
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Misc:  Spectrum Noir Pens, pearls

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you like our new releases! 

Happy Stamping!
Patty

4 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Very cute, Patty. I love how you have made the trim on her suit stand out. I like her pearl necklace. Great job.

An'Jenic G. said...

Cute Patty. I love the add pearls for a necklace. Awesome idea.

Pat said...

Fashionably pink. Love the pearls.

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful doll and outfit; love the pearls around her neck.