Monday, January 20, 2014

First Christmas cards for 2014


I joined the Christmas Card Challenge over on Speedy TV so that I could get a jump on my Christmas cards again this year.  There will be a big prize at the end of the year for one lucky winner who completes their goal for 2014.  For my January cards I used the stamp set "Poinsettia Blooms" by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co  I used non-traditional colors for my cards.  I love pink poinsettias and so that's where I got my inspiration.  I colored the images with my Copic markers.  I used the same layout as my card from yesterday. 

Stamps:  Poinsettia Blooms
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Speedy Cat Black Linen, grey, DP
Misc:  Copics, ribbon, pearls, nesties

I hope you'll join us for the Christmas Card Challenge! 

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

No comments: