Sunday, January 26, 2014

Emboss Resist card and video tutorial


I made this card using the emboss resist technique.  The stamp set is "Be Virtuous" by MFP, aHC.  I really like how it turned out, and I may make additional cards like this, only adding a happy birthday greeting on the front.  I made a video tutorial on how to do the technique.  It's below the card details.

Stamps: Be Virtuous
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Speedy Cat Black Linen by MFP, Strawberry Slush
Ink:  VersaMark, Momento Tuxedo Black, Strawberry Slush, Pool Party, Lucky Limeaid
Misc:  clear embossing powder, ribbon, MS butterfly punch, Spectrum Noir Pens

Here's the video



Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you enjoyed my card & video. 

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

3 comments:

Benzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Benzi said...

Pretty card and a wonderful tutorial. I think I remember that one.

stamping sue said...

Hi Patty,
Lovely card. I always enjoy your videos. thanks for sharing
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/