Friday, January 17, 2014

Easy Feminine Birthday Card


I made this CAS birthday card to use with for my female clients.  I love how it turned out!  It was so quick and easy to make.  I used the stamp set "Presents" by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co and colored the present with my Spectrum Noir Pens.  I punched the present out using a 1 3/4" circle punch, and punched the Concord Crush CS with a 2 3/8" scallop punch.  I popped it up on a pop dot.  I stamped the "happy birthday" in Concord Crush ink, then ran the Snow Storm Smooth CS through the big shot using the happy birthday embossing folder. 

Stamps:  Presents
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black, Concord Crush
Misc:  Spectrum Noir Pens, 1 3/4" circle punch, 2 3/8" scallop punch, embossing folder

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope everyone has a wonderful MLK long weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Gail said...

Hi Patty - loving that embossing folder - lovely card - enjoy your weekend - have some fun!