Saturday, December 7, 2013

Speedy Fox & Friends Blog Challenge~~Blue Christmas


As soon as I saw today's challenge, I immediately thought of a snowman because blue to me means cold!  LOL  So I used the snowman from "Holly Jolly Greetings" by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  I found 3 little snowman buttons to put down in the corner of my card. 

Stamps:  Holly Jolly Greetings
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Marina Mist, Polka Dot DP
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Misc:  Stickles, buttons, ribbon, Spectrum Noir pen

I hope you'll join us for the challenge this week!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

6 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Awww Patty! Too cute!!!! Love the snowpeople buttons!!!!

wannabcre8tive said...

A cute snowman card and I love those little buttons.
I have so much snow in my yard I could have built many familes of snowmen today. :)

wannabcre8tive said...

A cute snowman card and I love those little buttons.
I have so much snow in my yard I could have built many familes of snowmen today. :)

Stampsnob. said...

Oh so cute , the tiny buttons are adorable....Lis

Kathy Bradley said...

Patty,
So very cute - and the little buttons are so perfect!

Carol L said...

Adorable snowman with that pretty blue color, and I love those buttons too!