Sunday, December 22, 2013

Paper Doll Journal and Bookmark


 
 
 
We are introducing/sneak peaking a brand new set that will be released by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co in January.  It's called "Paper Doll", and this set is ADORABLE!!!!!  I had so much fun making this journal and bookmark today!!!  Here is a video on how I created this journal and bookmark.  I'm sorry it is such a long video, but I created the entire thing on video, so you see how I "create" my projects.
 

 
Here's my card recipe:
 
Stamps:  Paper Doll
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth 80 lb & 140 lb, Recollections designer paper
Misc:  Spectrum Noir Pens
 
I may go back & add pears around the neckline of her dress. I think that would be a great addition!  She would really look like a career gal then!
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you like the new sets!
 
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie
 
 
 

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

I was wondering when someone was going to do paper doll stamps! How fun is that. Do they come with several stamped outfits? Yours is darling. She's so cute.
Wishing you the merriest of Christmas and a wonderful and Happy New Year.
Bear Hugs,
Carol