Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Calm and Wisdom


Today is the first day of the 2nd week of our blog hop for Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  We are featuring "Calm and Wisdom".  I kept this card very CAS and stamped the image with Versa Mark and heat embossed her in Speedy the Cat Gold Detail Embossing Powder.  I used a piece of gold paper behind my coin that I attached with gold cord.  My sweet neighbor gave me some of the pretty Japanese fancy papers that I used for the background. 

Stamps:  Calm and Wisdom
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Blushing Bride, Fancy Paper
Ink:  Versa Mark
Misc:  gold cord, gold EP, Chinese coin

Thanks for stopping by today. 

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

3 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card, Patty. I love this with the gold embossing and ribbon. I like the paper your neighbor gave you, what a sweetie.

Carol Hurlock said...

Love this Patty. The gold embossing is perfect.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Kathy Bradley said...

Patty,
So very beautiful and elegant! The paper is lovely and the gold embossing is so very perfect!