Sunday, November 24, 2013

November Christmas Card Challenge cards


I can't believe we started this challenge in January and it's already November!!!!  Where has the year gone?  Thursday will be Thanksgiving. 

I made these cards using my Anna Griffin "Winter Wonderland" Cricut cartridge and the stamp set "Holly Jolly" by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  The "Holly Jolly" stamp sets is one of my very favorite sets, and I've used it a lot in the past few weeks. 

I kept these cards very CAS because I had to make 45 of them.  I'm using them as the invitations for our Holiday Open House that we host every year.  I also wanted to kept the postage down, so there is no extra bows or anything that cost more to mail. 

Stamps:  Holly Jolly Greetings
Paper:  Corn Husk, Garden Green, Old Olive, Real Red, Recollections DSP
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Misc:  Cricut, Anna Griffin "Winter Wonderland" cartridge


Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful week, and a Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

   

3 comments:

Gail said...

These are gorgeous Patty! Wow - you have a lot to make - but being CAS I think you can whip them up in no time - If I lived next door I would be there to help ya! Enjoy your week! Gail

Carol Hurlock said...

Very pretty Christmas cards Patty. Just thought I would stop by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Carol L said...

Very pretty cards with the holly and polka dots! Very festive and fun! My head is spinning with how quickly this year has flown by! I blinked my eyes and found myself a day away from Thanksgiving! How did that happen!?