Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Featured Designer Video Tutorial~~Note Pad

 
 
 

Bonnie asked me to be the Featured Designer this week.  I decided to make a video tutorial on how to make these quick & easy note pads.  I just tore off 30 sheets of paper from a note pad, but you could cut copier paper as an alternative.  I think these would make great little gifts for co-workers, stocking stuffers, housewarming gifts or neighbor gifts. 
 
Stamps:  Autumn Splendor
Paper:  note pad paper, Always Artichoke
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black, Early Espresso
Misc:  brads, Spectrum Noir Pens
 
Here's the video
 
 
I hope you'll give these little note pad holders a try!  Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie
 

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

Patty,
What a fun and very useful tutorial! Awesome.