Sunday, August 11, 2013

Tropical Birthday


I made this card for the Featured Stamper challenge over on SCS today.  I used the stamp set "I Need a Vacation" by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co and the seagulls are from the stamp set "Scenic Selections".  I may make a few more of these to have on hand for birthday cards as needed.  Not sure yet. 

Stamps:  I Need a Vacation, Scenic Selections
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Island Indigo, Primrose Petals
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black, Island Indigo
Misc:  ribbon, charm, nesties

Thanks for stopping by for a look!  Have a great week.  Oh, and don't forget that our blog hop starts on Tuesday, so make sure you come back for the hop!  You may be the lucky winner of one of our new releases!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!!!Love the image,Great coloring!!!