Saturday, August 24, 2013

Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge~~Twisted Easel


For this weeks Speedy Fox & Friends challenge we are to make a twisted easel card.  I used 2 different stamp sets by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co to make the card.  I hope you like it.

Stamps:  Asian Delights, Dragonflies
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red
Ink:  Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Momento Tuxedo Black
Misc:  Spectrum Noir Pens, baker's twine, coin charm, pop dots, nesties

I also made a video tutorial on how to make a twisted easel card:


I hope you'll play along with us this week.  Here's the stamp set that one lucky winner will receive

Have a great week!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

7 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Very very pretty Well done...........Lis

Lois said...

I like how you combined the two sets on this card. Your coin charm was the perfect embellishment.

Selma said...

This is very pretty. Really like the unusual shape.

wannabcre8tive said...

Patty, I love this beautiful pink card. I love pink. I like how you added the twine and charm. A great idea of combining those sets.

stampingbowd said...

Great card! I love the gorgeous pink!!! Thanks for the tutorial! I will be watching it again! I have a MS score board but never realized how to use the envelope score.

Kathy Bradley said...

Patty,
Beautiful and elegant and the twine with the charm looks perfect. Wonderful!

Pat said...

Beautifully colored.