Saturday, July 13, 2013

Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge~~Your Favorite Technique

 


This week's Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge is to use your favorite technique.  Well, I had a tie, so I used them both:  center step cards and coloring.  The stamp set is the new set just released by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co called "Presents".  The designer paper is some I got at Tuesday Morning last weekend for $1.99 for 25 sheets.  It's even 2 sided.  I needed more paper like I need another hole in my head, but I couldn't resist for the price!  LOL

Stamps:  Presents
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Garden Green, DP
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Misc:  nesties, brads

I hope you'll play along with us this week and show us your favorite technique!!!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie 
 

6 comments:

Lois said...

How did I know you were going to pick a center-step card to do as your favorite technique? That was a no-brainer!!! This is really cute with that cardinal sitting atop your Christmas present.

stampingbowd said...

Grinning about your fun find!!! I too, cannot resist paper and although I have only been acquiring for a couple of years, I REALLY don't need any either...except do you ever notice that no matter how much you have, some days, you still don't have the right DP? :) Gorgeous card! Love the coloring and the center step card! I haven't tried that one yet.

wannabcre8tive said...

A very pretty card. You always make great center step cards. Nice coloring on your image! I also have a love for paper and keep dragging home more of it.

Gail said...

This is a great creation - I have not done the center step card - my next adventure - I have added it to my list - also regarding the Faux Leather Technique - I had the wrong link on my blog and I have changed it to give Lois credit - I used her technique - we had like 3 links and I posted the wrong one when I had to do this technique awhile back ~ I am glad two people commented about that as I would not have caught the wrong link posting! Enjoy your day!

Kathy Bradley said...

Patty,
Such a pretty card - and you've colored the image wonderfully. I don't think I've ever done a center step.

Pat said...

What a great find!! This is a very cute card for Christmas.