Saturday, June 1, 2013

Speedy Fox & Friends challenge~~Make a Pocket Card


Pocket with tag inside


Tag from inside the pocket

This week's Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge is to make a pocket card.  I made a video tutorial (below) on how I made the pocket card and how I made the tag.  I used the mini stamp set "USA Heroes" by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  This was the free stamp set we got for participating in the swap in May.  If you would like to participate in the July swap, please go over to Speedy TV and look under the swap tab.  It will give you all of the details.   

Here's the tutorial--I hope it works, I had a lot of trouble downloading it to my blog.  Ugh.......

 



Stamps:  USA Heroes
Paper: Sow Storm Smooth, Cherry Slush, Dark Night Navy by MFP, DP
Ink:  Night of Navy
Misc:  ribbon, MS star border punch

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you'll play along with us this week for the blog challenge.  You could win a cute stamp set!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

6 comments:

Lois said...

Great DP to use with this fun MFP set, Patty.

Pat said...

Very USA. Love the star border.

wendy said...

terrific!

stampingbowd said...

What a sweet card! The DP is so pretty and I love the star border!

Kathy Bradley said...

Great minds think alike - we must have been on the same brain wave when we used this set! Your pocket card is so very pretty, Patty and the pullout is awesome!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is so pretty and I love this stamp set. Great tutorial. Thanks.