Saturday, June 8, 2013

Speedy Fox & Friends Blog Challenge~~Make an Envelope Card




The challenge this week for Speedy Fox & Friends is to make an envelope card. OK, I don't know where I've been, but I had never heard of an envelope card.  But now that I've done one, it could get addictive!!!!    My colors in the photos didn't come out very well.  They're very pretty pinks and reds and the cards are very addictive to make!!!  I can't wait to make more!  I used the stamp set "Love Love Love" by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

Here's a video tutorial I made on how to make this style of envelope card


Details for the card in the photo:

Stamps:  Love Love Love
Paper:  Markie's Strawberry Milk by MFP, Studio G DP
Ink:  Melon Mambo
Misc:  ribbon, heart punch

Details for the cards in the video:

Stamps:  I Need a Vacation
Paper:  ColorBok Designer Paper
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Misc:  ribbon, Spectrum Noir Pens

I hope you'll join us for this fun challenge this week!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

7 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Wonderful papers! Love the style you chose and the pretty ribbon! The "my love" sentiment looks perfect on the heart!

Lois said...

Good job, Patty!

Pat said...

Looks great. Awesome video.

wannabcre8tive said...

A very pretty card, Patty. I love pinks and reds together. A great video.

dawnmercedes said...

thanks!! I make one using 10 inches...but I think this paper was still a bit thick...will redo it. (Should have used a junkier patterned paper to practice! I ruined this pretty chevron paper!)

Kathy Bradley said...

Patty,
Your envie card is beautiful!! I love it! And, your video is awesome and so very easy to follow - perfect!!

Gail said...

Thanks for the tutorial Patty and for your lovely envelope card too! Enjoy your crafting week! Gail