Thursday, June 6, 2013

I Heart the USA!


This is a sneak peak of the brand new stamp set called "Be Proud" that will be released next Tuesday by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  I just love this set!  And it goes perfectly with the "USA Heroes" stamp set we got for free from the May swap over on Speedy TV.  The set is now available for sale at Mark's Finest Papers.com.  I used my Cricut and the Elegant Edges cartridge to cut out the scalloped background pieces. 

Stamps:  Be Proud
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Cherry Slush, Dark Night Navy by MFP
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Misc:  Cricut, Elegant Edges cartridge, ribbon, charm

Thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget that our blog hop starts next Tuesday. l'll have a video tutorial on my blog this coming Saturday, the 8th, and another video tutorial on Monday the 10th.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

No comments: