Saturday, June 15, 2013

Father's Day Cricut Card

 
 
.

I used my Cricut and a sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co to make this card.  The sentiment is from the set "Classic Dad".  The grill, steak and spatula is from the Cricut cartridge "From My Kitchen".  I made a video on how I did the card.  You can't tell it in the photo, but the spatula is made from silver mirror paper

 
 
 
Here's the details for the card:
 
Stamps:  Classic Dads
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Cherry Slush, Speedy Cat Black Linen by MFP, DP
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Misc:   Brad  



I hope you enjoyed the video and will give this card a try.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy Stamping!
Patty &  Winnie

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

Yummy! I like my steak medium well - I'll be right over! Patty, what an adorable card!!