Saturday, February 16, 2013

Easter Bunny Egg~~Please scroll down one post for Speedy Fox & Friends challenge


This is my card for today's Inspiration Challenge over on SCS.  I used the stamp set "Easter Scene" by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  It's the free set you get with our swap on Speedy TV.  Maybe you will want to join our swap, there's still time!

This is a center step card.  I used the nestie egg dies to cut out the image, and the two DSP papers behind it.  The image fits almost perfectly in the nestie egg die.

Stamps:  Easter Scene
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Razzmatazz, Garden Green, DSP
Ink:  black
Misc:  washi tape, egg brads, nesties, EF

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you'll come back soon.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Audrey Hiltke said...

Hi Patty - your card is so beautiful. Love the colors you chose - the papers and die-cuts add so much as well, and your sweet stamp and precious little bunny really make me smile :)!
Hugs,
Audrey