Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Homemade Wobble Card and Video How-to


The butterfly on this card is put on a wobble coil so that it "flutters" on the card.  Please scroll down to see the video on how to make the homemade wobble coil.


This card was so easy to make!  I used the "Hello Butterfly" stamp set by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  I used my wobble on the butterfly to make him look like he was fluttering by.  Here's the details on the card:

Stamps:  Hello Butterfly
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Lavender Lace, Elegant Eggplant
Ink:  Palette Noir Black, Lavender Lace
Misc:  4" florist wire, 3/4" circle punch to make wobble coil

I hope you enjoyed the video.  And I'll hope you'll try this fun technique. 

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Audrey Hiltke said...

Wow Patty - this is sooooo cute! And thank you the great video demonstration - you make it look so easy!
Hugs,
Audrey

Carol Hurlock said...

Patty this is so cute. I have yet to make one of these. Have to check out your video. How fun.
Bear Hugs,
Carol