Saturday, January 19, 2013

Asian Ladies in Kimonos~~Please Scroll Down One Post for Speedy Fox Challenge

 
 
We are having a swap over at Speedy TV.  We are suppose to make spring cards.  I decided to use the "Asian Delights" stamp set by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  I used some Washi paper for my BG paper that my friend gave me.  I loved the colors.  I hope the recipients of the swap like the cards.  If you want to join us for the swap, please click over to Speedy TV and click on the swaps tab.  You will get all of the details there.  And there is a FREE mini stamp set that each participant receives!  Who doesn't like free?  Here's what the free mini stamp set looks like
 
Here's the details for my card:
 
Stamps:  Asian Delights
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Washi Paper, Gold Washi Paper, cameo coral
Ink:  Palette Noir Black, cameo coral
Misc:  nesties, pearls, Spectrum Noir pens
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 
 
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie
 

No comments: