Saturday, October 27, 2012

Speedy Fox & Friends Blog Challenge


Our blog challenge for you this week is to use pumpkins on your card.  I not only have pumpkins in my image, but I had this wonderful pumpkin charm that I found in my stash!  I used the "Autumn Glory" stamp set again this week by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. I used 2 different ribbons on my card today too.  I had some really pretty orange sheer ribbon, and put the 1/4" grossgrain ribbon on top of it.  I like the way it came out. 

Stamps:  Autumn Glory
Paper:  Corn Husk, Orange from my stash, DSP
Ink:  Soft Suede
Misc:  Copies, nesties, ribbon, charm

I hope that you will play along with us this week.  Have a wonderful day!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

7 comments:

Maria said...

very cute

Carol Hurlock said...

How lovely Patty! I adore that little pumpkin charm. It's just darling.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

wannabcre8tive said...

So pretty, I love this image and you have done a great job with it. The charm was a perfect accent.

Kate said...

That charm is the icing on the cake with this one! Wonderful colors & design.

Kathy Bradley said...

Patty,
What a pretty card! Your image looks lovely against the BG you choise and the die is awesome! I really like the little pumpkin charm!

stampingbowd said...

Gorgeous image with those beautiful pumpkins! LOVE your pumpkin charm!!! Beautiful card!

Pat said...

Love that charm.