Saturday, October 20, 2012

Speedy Fox & Friends Blog Challenge


Today for the Speedy Fox & Friends blog challnge, you are challenged to use leaves on you card.  I was able to use the leaf image from the "Autumn Glory" stamp set by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co to make by own BG paper.  And I also found some DSP with beautiful fall leaves on it that I added to my card. 

Stamps:  Autumn Glory
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Always Artichoke, DSP
Ink:  Always Artichoke, Soft Suede
Misc:  Copics, nesties, twine, charm

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you like the card I made for our leaves challenge. 

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie


8 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Beautiful mix of DP, image and stamped BG! I love the image and that bright pumpkin!!

Pat said...

Your designer paper is so pretty. Pulls all the colors togethere.

wannabcre8tive said...

Very pretty, Patty, I love this image and you have colored it wonderfully. The strip of leaves dp was the perfect touch.

Kate said...

That bg paper is perfect! Pulls everything together. Great design.

Kathy Bradley said...

Patty,

How pretty and elegant! The BG you stamped is awesome and the DP really accents your wonderfully colored image. The charm and twine are perfect!

Carol L said...

That's a beautiful combination of leaves you've added to your autumn card! Great coloring on that image too! Very pretty!

Janice said...

Great colouring of that lovely Autumnal image & a lovely card, Jx

Lynne said...

Great fall card.