Saturday, October 6, 2012

Speedy Fox & Friends Blog Challenge



Today's Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge is to use ribbon, embossing and either dies or punches on your card.  I was able to use all 4 on this card.  I used nesties to cut out my flower and square punches to cut out my sentiment.  And, I added a hat pin too!  LOL

Stamps:  Dogwood Blossoms
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette
Ink:  Palette Charcoal, Pretty in Pink
Misc:  Copics, square punches, nesties, ribbon, hat pin, embossing folder

I hope that you will play along with us this week!  You could even be the lucky winner of a Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. stamp set!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

8 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Patty, I love this beautiful card. The Dogwood Blossoms is one of my favorite MFP sets. I really like the addition of the pearl pin and the pretty ribbon.

Pat said...

Very pretty. I love peach.

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely card...great colors.

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just gorgeous Patty. I love your die cuts and embossing. It looks so elegant and graceful.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Kathy Bradley said...

Patty,
Beautiful and elegant! The bow and hat pin are so lovely and the coloring is great! The soft colors are pretty and peaceful!

stampingbowd said...

Beautiful coloring on your dogwood!!! I love the ribbon and the hat pin!!!! Gorgeous card!

Kate said...

Beautiful! Great colors & gorgeous flower.

Designing with Debbie said...

Gorgeous card. Love the soft pinks.