Saturday, October 6, 2012

Speedy Fox & Friends Blog Challenge 1 Post Down~~Autumn Glory Birthday



This is my card for today's Inspiration Challenge over on SCS.  The site was a British site called Magpie.  I chose a mug with a beautiful pheasant as my inspiration for this card.  After I stamped and colored my image, I sponged around the edges with More Mustard ink.  I think it really added that "little something" that was needed.  The sentiment is stamped on a label that I cut out with my Cricut and my new CTMH cartridge called Art Philosophy.  The stamps that I used for my card are from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co called "Autumn Glory".  The birthday sentiment is from "Bring on the Sun". 

Stamps:  Autumn Glory, Bring on the Sun (sentiment)
Paper:  Corn Husk, More Mustard, Cosmo Cricket "Matilda" mini deck
Ink:  Early Espresso
Misc:  Copics, ribbon, buttons, bakers twine, Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge

Thanks for stopping by again today.  I hope you liked both of my cards.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

3 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Gorgeous!!!! The image is so pretty and your colors are so perfect for fall! Love the buttons!

Designing with Debbie said...

Great Autumn card. Great design.

Pat said...

I love the colors and all the dots. Very very pretty.