Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co Featured Designer and Tutorial

 Outside Cover
 
Inside
 
 
Bonnie asked me to be the Featured Designer today and I was very flattered to oblidge.  I made a cover for a mini legal pad using 1/2 of a report binder.  I forgot that I was going to add the stickles to the holly berries and the white Flower Soft to the top of the bird house before I stopped the video, so I added them later.  Here's the video tutorial
 
 
 
 
Here's the details:
 
Stamps:  Snow Gifts, Holly Jolly Greetings
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Christmas DSP
Ink:  Palette Noir Black, Real Red
Misc:  Copics, Flower Soft, Stickles, ribbon, report binder, mini legal pad
 
I hope you enjoyed the tutorial!  Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie


3 comments:

Pat said...

How do you use the other side of the folder?

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so cute and very useful. You can keep your gift giving list, ingredient shopping list for the holidays, to do lists, and so much more all in one gorgeous place. That snowman is adorable and I love the flower soft on the roof. Super cute.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Selma said...

That is such an adorable snowman. Anyone would really love to receive this.