Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Boo!


I really wanted to use this cute little mini set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co called "Mini Broom Rides" and my MS Halloween punches.  This is the cute little CAS card I came up with.  I hope you like it!

Stamps:  Mini Broom Rides
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Speedy Cat Black Linen by MFP, Tangerine Tango
Ink:  Palette Noir Black, Tangerine Tango
Misc:  MS Spider Web  punch, MS PATP Deep Edge Punch

Have a wonderful day!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So cute Halloween is my favorite holiday!

Melissa said...

Very nice, love how you used that spider web punch, great job and thanks for joining CTVS!

girlia said...

Great card. Love the cat on the broom. Thanks for joining in on the fun at CTVS

Lizzie Laine said...

Love the punches that you used and that cat on the broom is too cute!

Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV Stamps:)

Elaine
CTVS DT

teachdanz said...

I love CAS cards and yours turned out great!! I love the border punches you used:-) Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV stamps "button and boos" challenge!!