Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Friendly Snowman and Falling Leaves


Yesterday's Inspiration Challenge site over on SCS was Pier One Imports.  There was so much inspiration to be found there!!!!  My first card is my cute little snow fellow from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  I really love this stamp set.  I'm going to use it for some of my open house invitations.  Here's the details:

Stamps:  Snow Gifts
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Aged Berry, Imaginisce "Christmas Cottage" paper pad
Ink:  Palette Noir Black
Misc:  Copics, ribbon, snowman charm, star stick pin



For my 2nd card, I used my Art Philosophy cartridge and the leaf stamp from the stamp set "Celebrations" from Close to My Heart.  I love how this card turned out.  I made more of them to use for my masculine birthday cards next month.  I used VersaMark ink to stamp my background, then cut out the leaves and stamped them. 

Stamps:  Celebrations
Paper:  from my stash
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Garden Green, VersaMark
Misc:  Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  It's been glorious here in Northern Virginia! 

My dear MIL comes today, so I don't know how much I'll get to post for the next week.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie


2 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Patty,
Your snowman card is so pretty. The DP and lovely blue oval die which frames the adoable snowman are all wonderful. I also love the little charm and ribbon - wow!

Lynne said...

Cute snowman