Sunday, September 30, 2012

Yum, Cupcakes!


This card is for today's Featured Stamper over on SCS.  She had 4 cupcakes across her card, but I could only fit 2 on my card.  I'm playing with a new set of stamps and Cricut cartridge from Close to My Heart.  The Cricut cartridge is called Art Philosophy, and this stamp set is called Celebration.  I cut out the cupcakes at 2 1/2 " (it tell you what size to cut the designs on the stamp set), then stamped them.  I added the Happy Birthday sentiemtn from the same stamp set across the bottom, added ribbon and a birthday cake charm, and was done.  I think I may make a few more of these this afternoon to have on hand for my October birthday cards.  I also popped up the cupcakes on pop dots.

Stamps:  Celebration
Paper:  Speedy Cat Black Linen, Primroe Petals
Ink:  Primrose Petals
Misc:  ribbon, charm, Cricut, Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed my card.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie


No comments: