Saturday, September 1, 2012

Speedy Fox & Friends Blog Challenge~~Sympathy


This week we were challenged to make a sympathy card for Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge.  Unfortunately, I've needed quite a few of these lately.  This one is a very CAS card, but I think it is very appropriate for a sympathy card.

Stamps:  All is Calm, Scenic Selections, A Walk in the Woods (sentiment)
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Speedy Cat Black Linen
Ink:  Versa Mark
Misc:  Black embossing powder, ribbon

I hope you will join us this week for our sympathy challenge.  You may even be the lucky winner of a wonderful stamp set!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

4 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

I am really liking these colors and that lacy butterfly. Your card is very pretty and has a comforting feel to it. The recipient will feel the love when they receive this beauty.

Pat said...

Very pretty. Perfect for a sympathy card. Love the ribbon.

stampingbowd said...

Simple elegance!!! I love the added touch with the bow!

Kathy Bradley said...

Patty,
Very pretty - I think nature always adds a calming and sereneness to those in a turmoil.