Saturday, September 29, 2012

Speedy Fox & Friends Blog Challenge~~Circles


This week we have a very fun challenge for everyone who wants to play along with us at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge~~circles!  I thought of several different techniques before I settled on making this card.  My circles are the circle nestie with the circle scallops.  Fun, huh?  The center of my daisies are colored in with a Martha Stewart glitter pen to make them black center.  I don't think daisies have black centers, but I wanted them to stand out.  I apologize that the picture looks a little washed out.  I tried to adjust the color, but it didn't work out too well.

Stamps:  Oopsy Daisy
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Lime Squeeze by MFP, Always Artichoke
Ink:  Palette Charcoal, Always Artichoke
Misc:  Nesties, copics, MS glitter pen, ribbon

Please join us this week and show us how you use circles.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie



5 comments:

Kate said...

Patty, this is such a wonderful card! Adding glitter to the centers was a great idea.

stampingbowd said...

I love the pretty circle nestie with circle border!!! How fun!!!! Gorgeous label die too!!!

wannabcre8tive said...

A really pretty card, I love the yellow flowers and circles, I really love circles on cards. I like how finished up the card with the tag for the sentiment. Great job.

Pat said...

Your coloring and paper match perfectly. Very pretty.

Kathy Bradley said...

Patty,
Beautiful and elegant card! In the world of card making - your daisy centers can be any color you want!! Your daisies are colored wonderfully!