Saturday, September 8, 2012

For Speedy Fox blog challenge, look one post down~~2 new Pansy cards

I love this card. It is the 1st one I made for today's Inspiration Challenge.  I like the colors, the softness, and the pansy punch around the page.  I think this is a very feminie card.  Here's the details:

Stamps:  Spring Flowers
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Aged Berry by MFP
Ink:  Palette Noir Black
Misc:  MS pansy PATP, copics, paper flowers, ribbon, hat pin


My 2nd card is from the same stamp set by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  I stamped the background paper with the single pansy image in Versa Mark ink.  I colored the pansies with Copics.

Stamps:  Spring Flowers
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Yo Yo Yellow, Wisteria Wonder
Ink:  Palette Noir Black, Wisteria Wonder
Misc: Copics

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.  We're under a severe thunderstorm watch and tornado warning for the next hour. 

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie


2 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

Love the pansies cards...hope the storm passed by without any damage.

Stampsnob. said...

Pansies are beautiful Good job .....Lis