Sunday, August 26, 2012

Two Cards for Mary

 
 
My first card was a lot of fun to make.  I think I may make a couple more cards like it.  I need more feminie birthday cards.  Both cards in to honor today's Featured Stamper, Mary, over on SCS.  She has a wonderful gallery!!!
 
Stamps:  Daffodil Delight

Ink:  Midnight Muse
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Midnight Muse, Always Artichoke
Misc:  MS fern & branch punches, SU Bird punch, MS heart border punch, ribbon




My 2nd card is an all occasion card that I really like also. 

Stamps:  Garden Collage
Paper:  Lovely Lilac, Lavendar Lace, Snow Storm Smooth
Ink:  Palette Charcoal
Misc:  MS large butterfly border punch, MS butterfly punch, SU Sizzix embosslit, chalks, ribbon

Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

3 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Your cards are so pretty! I really love the 2nd one!!! I just love the "Birthday Greetings" card!! I NEED to find that MS punch! I see so many beautiful cards with it.

Monika/Buzsy said...

These are so pretty Patty. Love the delicate die-cut borders.

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow I love the colors on your 1st card! And your embossing on the butterfly is perfect. TFS AJ-