Sunday, August 5, 2012

My LIttle Giraffe


This is my card from yesterday's Inspiration Challenge on SCS.  They had a cute little giraffe charm that I just had to use as my inspiration.  I love this image.  I think this looks like a baby giraffe who has just been born and hasn't stood up for the first time.  (Yes, I have a vivid imagination! LOL)

Yesterday morning I had to take our kitty, Nyko, to the vet for his shots.  (He is our pound kitty that we adopted a year ago).  He's beautiful.  He's a full blooded Seal Point Balinese and has gorgeous deep blue eyes.  Anyway, the doctor decided she needed to do blood work on him because he needs to have his teeth cleaned.  Well, Nyko decided she DIDN'T need to draw blood and a battle ensued.  In the midst of it all, he bit me!!!!  For an 8 1/2 lb kitty, he sure is a fighter!  Finally, after 2 vet techs came in to hold him down, the vet got the blood she needed.  Nyko was really mad, but
otherwise unscathed.  However, when we got home, he wouldn't come to me for the rest of the day!  This morning, all seems forgiven.

Now for the details of my card:

Stamps:  Above the Rest
Paper:  Corn Husk, Dark Chocolate Bar by MFP, unknown DSP
Ink:  Soft Suede
Misc:  ribbon, charm

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed the story of Nyko and his vet experience! 

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

web design ventura said...

Such a beautiful card. Lovely color too. Nice touch on that card. Thanks for sharing this one.