Saturday, August 18, 2012

Butterflies




Both of these cards were made for today's Inspiration Challente over on SCS.  I used a butterfly tote as my inspiration.  I don't really like the top card, but I do like the bottom card.   I think I'll make a few more of those for my thank you cards to use at work.  

Top Card
Stamps:  Hello Butterfly
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth by MFP, Melon Mambo
Ink:  Palette Charcoal
Misc:  Copics, MS Butterfly border punches, MS Butterfly punch

Bottom Card
Stamps:  Hello Butterfly, Scenic Selections
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Wisteria Wonder, Vintage Violet
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder
Misc:  none

Thanks for stopping by!!!  I appreciate all your comments!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

Patty,
Butterflies are the epitome of grace and elegance, as are your beautiful cards! I especially love your top card with the pretty border punches! Wow!