Sunday, July 15, 2012

Let's Sew and Christmas Gift Enclosure Cards


This is my card for today's Featured Stamper over on SCS.  I used the stamp set "I'm in Stitches" by Mark's Finest Papers.  I don't do a lot of vintage style cards, but I really do like the way this one turned out! 

Stamps:  I'm in Stitches
Ink:  Close to Cocoa
Paper:  Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Unk DSP
Misc:  buttons, lace

I made these little Christmas gift card enclosures to include with the swaps I hostessing for July over on Speedy TV.  You should check out the swap.  You get a FREE mini stamp set just for participating!!!  Now, FREE is good in my book!

I made the gift card enclosures by cutting a piece of Snow Storm Smooth card stock 2x4 & scored it at 2".  I also cut Christmas DSP 2x4, scored at 2" and glued it to the CS.  I then used glue dots to adhere the Christmas buttons to the front.  Fast, easy, fun & CUTE in my opinion!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here. 

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

No comments: