Monday, May 14, 2012

Train of Thought.......


This is my card for today's CAS challenge over on SCS.  The challenge was to use 3 panels.  I used the stamp set "Train Talk" by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  This was a very quick card to make.  I stamped the train image on very light peach CS, then cut it into 3 panels, layered the image on Calypso Coral, then layered it again on Dark Chocolate Bar by MFP.  Quickly stamped the sentiment and added 3 brass brads, then Viola' the card was finished. 

Stamps:  Train Talk
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Dark Chocolate Bar by MFP, Calypso Coral, light peach from my stash
Misc:  brass brads

Don't forget that our blog hop starts tomorrow.  I hope you can join us all 4 days!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

3 comments:

Pat said...

I love the paneled look.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the paneled look & like trains. Wonderful card & sentiment.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Designing with Debbie said...

AWESOME card, I love how you broke the train up.