Saturday, May 12, 2012

2nd post today~~please scroll down for Speedy & Friends challenge card


I call this card Butterfly Sympathy.  I made it for today's Inspiration Challenge over on SCS.  The site for the Inspiration Challenge is called Hard to Find.  They had some really neat things on the site.  I chose a black & white butterfly pillow as my inspiration.

The  butterfly images are from the soon to be released (next Tuesday) set called "Scenic Selections".  I stamped the images and sentiment with VersaMark ink and used black embossing powder.  The white squares are 1 3/8" and the black squares are 1 1/2". 

Stamps:  Scenic Selections
Ink:  VersaMark
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Speedy Cat Black Linen
Misc:  black embossing powder, MS edge punch

I hope you're having a great Saturday. 

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie


No comments: