Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dogwood Blossoms Thank You

This is my card for today's featured stamper challenge over on SCS.  Linda has a gorgeous gallery and there was lots of inspiration there.  I am thinking about making a couple more of these this afternoon in different colors I like it so much.  I used the stamp set "Dogwood Blossoms" by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company.  I even stamped a small single dogwood blossom on the inside of the card.

Stamps:  Dogwood Blossoms
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Peach Parfait, Always Artichoke
Ink:  Always Artichoke
Misc:  Embossing folders, pearls, copics, ribbon

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!  Going back upstairs to my crafting room to make more cards. 

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

Very pretty, Patty! Hope you are doing well! (((HUGS)))