Saturday, December 24, 2011

Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge Week #87~~Anything Goes


This card is from the new stamp set by Mark's Finest Papers, A Heinrich Company called "Pucker Up".  I think this sentiment is hilarious!!!!  I don't know who I'm going to send this to, but it will be someone with a sense of humor!!! 

Stamps:  Pucker Up
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Bubblegum Pink, always artichoke
Ink:  Palette Noir Black, Regal Rose
Misc:  Copics, hat pin, pearls, ribbon

I hope you will play along with us for Speedy's challenge this week.  Since it's anything goes, you can upload anything you stamp. 

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

5 comments:

Pat said...

Wow very lively. I really like that saying.

Janeen said...

nice coloring and pretty colors together. that is FUNNY. Wishing you Peace and Joy this holiday season, Patty.

Payne Holler Cards said...

beautiful color combo and coloring - and love seeing that hat pin (I always forget to use them)

Merry Christmas (-:

Brenda said...

Lovely card Patty! I am with you I smile every time I read this sentiment. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Designing with Debbie said...

Patty very pretty card. I love the pink and yellow combo.