Sunday, September 11, 2011

Just Dandy in Lavendar~~A CAS card

This card is for today's featured stamper over on SCS.  However, my card is much more of a CAS card than Lisa Lynn's was.  She has some DSP across the bottom and ribbon, but once I stamped this out I didn't want to cover up any of the flowers.  I put mini brads in the middle of each flower. 

Stamps:  Just Dandy by Mark's Finest Papers
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth by MFP, lavendar lace
Ink:  lavendar lace
Misc:  mini brads

I hope everyone has taken a moment today to remember all those that we lost a decade ago today.  I lost 11 colleages in the trade towers, and my DH was in Washington on assignment with the Army.  I could not reach him for several hours.  Please keep our military men and women in your thoughts and prayers.  God Bless America!

Patty

No comments: