Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Orange & Gold Flutterby

This butterfly was coloring with smooch.  It gives it a very suble shimmer IRL that I think is beautiful.  This is my favorite butterfly that Faith has drawn.  It's from the stamp set "Lilacs in the Summer" by Mark's Finest Papers  All supplies for this card are from Mark's Finest Papers.

Stamps:  Lilacs in the Summer
Paper:  Orangerie Sunset, Snow Storm Smooth, Speedy the Cat Black Linen, Prima Paper Pad
Ink:  Versa Mark
Misc:  Smooch, Speedy the Cat black embossing powder, nesties

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

3 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

I love this butterfly too Patty. Your card looks awesome. I would love to see the smooch on it IRL. Very pretty.

FerrellGraph-x said...

Your card is so pretty. I just love the background damask paper. I don't know if it's too late to link, but it reminds me of the Tuesdat Trigger on Moxie Fab World!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer Ferrell

Payne Holler Cards said...

so pretty!