Wednesday, June 22, 2011

More Center Step Cards


Here's 2 more center step cards that I made over the weekend.  I really am stuck on making these things!!!  I am so enjoying making these type of cards.  Can't seem to stop!  The stamp sets that I used are Hello Sunshine and the sentiment if from the birthday mini swap set, both from Mark's Finest Papers  The papers are all from a Premium Paper Pack called I ahve the blues and greens.  You get a long of paper as well as embellies and ribbon.  I love the Premium Paper Craft packs. 

Stamps:  Hello Sunshine, Birthday mini (sentiment)
Paper:  Premium Paper Craft Pack I've got the blues and greens by MFP
Ink:  Adirondack Pebble, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tumbled Glass, Palette Noir
Misc:  paper flower, Prima pearls and rhinestones (available at MFP)

I hope you're having a great week.  If you don't know how to make these cards, scroll down to the prior post and you'll find my tutuorial there.

Have a great eveniing!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie


Stamps:  

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

These are super cute. I love this style card too. One of my favorites to put together.