Sunday, June 19, 2011

Masculine Center Step Birthday Card



I can't seem to stop making these center step birthday cards!!!  I'm just loving them!!!!  I even made my first video on how to make this type of card.  Clilck below if you would like to see the video.  I used A Walk in the Woods stamp set by Mark's Finest Papers for my image.  Here's the deets on the card:

Stamps:  A Walk in the Woods, Ladybugs & Carnation (sentiment)
Paper:  Dark Chocolate Bar, Corn Husk by MFP, kraft, always artichoke, Prima paper stack "Fairy Flora"
Ink:  always artichoke
Misc:  MS Leaf PATP border punch, nesties, pop dots




I hope all of you are enjoyed my very first video!  I really had fun doing it, so hopefully I'll get more made.  If there is something that you would like to see, leave me a message and I'll try to do a video on the technique! 

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Your card is gorgeous and elegant!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a perfect card Patty. Love that tree image and the punched borders are fabulous. :o)

Payne Holler Cards said...

PERFECT video - thoroughly enjoyed it! now i will try one of these cards - this one is really beautiful!!