Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Little Watering Can


This is from the newly released set by Mark's Finest Papers called In My Mother's Garden.  I just love this set!  It has so many pretty images.  I know I will be using it alot!!! 

This is a short week for me work wise.  The market is closed on Friday, so the office will be closed!  YEAH!  I hope to get a lot of stamping done this weekend since I haven't stamped in 2 weeks!  YIKES.  I'm having withdrawals.  Plus I just got my latest goodie box from Mark's Finest Papers and I can't wait to play with my new toys.  I got some new nesties, new Prima flowers, more Tim Holtz Distress Ink colors, bling, bling, bling and I can't remember what else!  I know I'm going to have fun with all my new toys.

So here's the deets on my card.  All supplies are available from Mark's Finest Papers.

Stamps:  In My Mother's Garden, Daffodil and Anise (sentiment)
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Late Afternoon Sun by MFP
Ink:  Versamark Fine Smokey Grey
Misc:  Copics, ribbon, hat pin

Don't forget our new Speedy the Cat birthday card swap over on SCS.  Everyone who participates gets a FREE mini stamp set!  This month is a birthday cupcake theme.  (See above on the right hand side of my blog for the photo of the FREE stamp set)  Leave me a comment if you're not a member of SCS or not in the swap group and I'll help you get set up.  The only requirement is that you use a Mark's Finest Papers Stamp set for the swap.

Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

Another lovely card - very pretty!