Saturday, April 30, 2011

Butterfly on Mushroom

Sorry I haven't posted in a week but I've been very busy with the Speedy the Cat Birthday Swap, along with helping Faith with the brand new Speedy TV site!!!  http://www.mfpspeedytv.ning.com/  You HAVE to go check it out and become a member.  You can upload your cards, have a live chat, participate in swaps and challenges, view tutorials etc etc etc.  It is so cool!!!!
 
I also have a fun announcement to make.  Faith has asked me to be the team coordinator for the Speedy the Cat blog challenge every Saturday.  Next Saturday will be my official start date!  Every week we have a winner who gets a stamp set that is released the following month.  Check it out HERE

Now, on to the card.  I made this card for the "mushroom madness" swap I'm participating in.  Here are the details

Stamps:  Garden Fairies (mushroom), Spring Has Sprung (grass), Ladybugs and Carnation (butterfly), Big Cats (Happy Birthday).  All stamps are by http://www.marksfinestpapers.com/
Paper:  Corn Husk by MFP, mellow moss, unknown DSP
Ink:  Palette Noir, mellow moss
Misc:  pearls, copics, ribbon, butterfly charm

I'll try to be better about posting this week. 

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

No comments: