Sunday, February 6, 2011

Another Sneak Peak from Mark's Finest Papers

This is another sneak peak that will be released this coming Tuesday  by Mark's Finest Papers called "He is the Lamb".  I think this little fellow is so cute!!!!  Unfortunately, after I took the photo I spilled coffee all over the card so I won't be able to use it!  I'll hve to make aother one!  YIKES!

Stamps:  He is the Lamb
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth by MFP, pink pirouette, kiwi kiss, marina mist
Ink:  grey, rose red
Misc:  ribbon

I hope everyone is having a wonderful superbowl Sunday!  I took a Cricut class this morning at a local scrapbook store and had a great time.  We made a Valentine card, a St Patrick's Day card, and a 12x12 snowman layout.  I'll have to take picture and post to my blog so you can see what cute things we did with our Cricuts! 

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

No comments: