Thursday, January 6, 2011

You're Such a Cut Up

I haven't had a chance to stamp all week and was really having withdrawals!!!  LOL  So I finally got to go to my stamping room tonight to see what I could come up with.  I'd been thinking about this card all week.  This is for the Color Challenge #304, which was to use red, white & silver (or grey).  Well my scissors are heat embossed in silver BUT they look gold in the picture!!!!   It must be because it's dark outside and my lightbox couldn't quite pick up the right colors.  Oh well, take my word for it, they are silver!
The stamp set is a sneak peak at the set called "Sew What" that will be released next Tuesday by Mark's Finest Papers (http://www.marksfinestpapers.com/)
All of the supplies for the card came from Mark's Finest Papers including the pin.  I also used my cricut to cut the ovals for the main image.  The ovals are cut at 3 1/4, 3 1/2 & 3 3/4 using the Platntin Schoolbook cartridge.  Quick easy fun.  LOL

Stamps:  Sew What
Ink:  Versa Mark, red
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Cherry Slush, silver
Misc:  ribbon, Cricut, Plantin Schoolbook cartridge, pin

I'll try to get something posted tomorrow too, but I can't promise anything.  I will get some stamping done this weekend though, so please check back often.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Lovely card! Great heat embossed scissors! I thought they were gold too...LOL! Funny how lighting can change things!